Main image

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

2011 YAMAHA TMAX wallpapers | scooter accident lawyers info.


Scooter Wallpapers
2011 YAMAHA TMAX

Click Thumbnail to download (size 1600 x 1200 pixels)




• The Super Sport scooter that blurs the boundaries between scooter and motorcycle.
• Maximum power. Maximum style.
• A fuel-injected 499cc parallel-twin engine, a lightweight aluminum frame and radial tires on 15 inch wheels mean this scooter goes like a sportbike. The 2011 Yamaha TMAX has more than enough power to run with freeway traffic, and its aerodynamic fairing and expansive cockpit will get you there in maximum comfort and style - returning 47 miles or more per gallon* on average the whole way.


Scooter Motorcycle Wallpapers

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kayak Bike trailer
The local ramp where I luanch from is about 2 klms from where I live. Its too far to walk with the Kayak on the trolley. (I'm stuffed by the time I get there). And its too much hassle to load the kayak on the car for such a short trip, so I thought a trailer for my pushy might be the go. I could probably make something myself, but was wondering if anyone knew of any available to buy off the shelf.
Tires Miami

Followers

RSS Feed