YAMAHA scooter pictures (Choose by Models) >
2011 YAMAHA C3
Features and Specifications
2011 Yamaha C3 model Features
• Trendy "box" design scooter accentuates cubic space-hence the name C3-while it stresses function and simplicity.
• Completely modern running gear, including a fuel-injected engine, makes this one super-economical to operate. The C3 will take you a long, long way on a single 1.2-gallon tank of gas.
• High-function features include big tires on cast aluminum wheels, a motorcycle-type fork and handlebar.
• Side-hinged, locking storage compartment swallows up to 9 gallons of gear.
• The C3 achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 115mpg* with a fuel tank that holds 1.2 gallons of gas.
• Liquid-cooled three-valve, four-stroke engine is powerful, quiet and low-maintenance.
• Electronic fuel injection: a 19mm Mikuni® throttle body provides optimal mixture in all conditions and easy cold starts.
• The C3 will take you a long, long way on a single 1.2-gallon tank of gas.
• Fully automatic V-belt transmission provides easy, twist-the-throttle-and-go operation.
• Pushbutton electric starting (with backup kickstarter) gives ultimate ease of operation.
• The air-induction system and exhaust catalyst technology reduce air pollution.
• Fat, 120/90-10 front and rear tires offer excellent traction and rugged looks.
• Large-diameter steel-tube frame provides strength, long life and great handling.
• Hydraulic motorcycle-type front fork with 2.3 inches of travel delivers a smooth ride.
• Unlike most scooters, the front apron turns along with the fork for style and function.
• Wide, comfortable seat is only 28.9 inches from the pavement.
• The 9-gallon locking underseat storage is perfect for hauling backpacks, groceries, or whatever.
• Retro/functional style is designed for individual customization.
• Cool instrument display provides a speedometer, odometer, fuel gauge, high-beam indicator light and engine management indicator lights.
MSRP: $2,250 (Pearl White) Available from October 2010
Type 49cc liquid-cooled, SOHC 4-stroke single; 3-valves
Bore x Stroke 38.0mm x 43.5mm
Compression Ratio 12.0:1
Fuel Delivery Electronic fuel injection
Ignition TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
Transmission Constantly variable automatic
Final Drive V-belt
Suspension / Front Telescopic fork, 2.3-in travel
Suspension / Rear Unit swing, 2.2-in travel
Brakes / Front 110mm drum
Brakes / Rear 110mm drum
Tires / Front 120/90-10
Tires / Rear 120/90-10
Length 73.0 in
Width 27.0 in
Height 41.1 in
Seat Height 28.9 in
Wheelbase 50.4 in
Ground Clearance 4.5 in
Fuel Capacity 1.2 gal
Fuel Economy** 115 mpg
Dry Weight*** 198 lb
Warranty 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
Florida Personal Injury and Catastrophic Accident Attorneys
Abramowitz, Pomerantz & Coffey, P.A. – Injury Law Firm
When you or a family member has been seriously injured or killed due to the actions or negligence of an individual, corporation or other entity, you need to know there is someone you can turn to for help.