2011 YAMAHA Zuma 50
Features and Specifications
Pictures and Specifications >
2011 Yamaha Zuma 50 model Features
• The sporty Zuma is a fantastic combination of fun and practicality.
• Carburetor settings and exhaust catalyzer technology reduce exhaust emissions.
• 49cc of reed-valve-inducted, Autolube-injected, two-stroke performance keeps the Zuma at the head of the 50cc pack.
• Fully automatic transmission and pushbutton electric starting make the Zuma super-convenient.
• There's room for two atop the Zuma's seat and lots of locking storage beneath it.
• The Zuma achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 123 mpg* with a fuel tank that holds 1.5 gallons of gas.
• Feisty 49cc, air-cooled two-stroke engine features a high 7.0:1 compression ratio for strong, usable power-perfect for around-town performance.
• Reed-valve induction provides excellent throttle response and power delivery.
• 14mm Teikei carburetor ensures seamless fuel delivery and crisp throttle response.
• Fan-assisted cooling system keeps engine temperature reliably under control, even while idling at stoplights, for maximum efficiency and longer engine life.
• Exclusive Autolube Oil Injection System ensures no mess or hassle of premixing fuel and oil.
• Easy-to-read indicator light located on instrument panel alerts rider when oil level gets low.
• Easy, dependable electric starting with backup kickstarter.
• Fully automatic V-belt transmission ensures easy, twist-the-throttle-and-go operation.
• DC-CDI system provides precise, high-voltage spark for seamless engine performance and excellent reliability.
• Automatic choke makes cold starting a cinch.
• Step-through frame design allows easy mounting.
• Long wheelbase (50.2 inches) and large dimensions (74.4"L x 27.8"W x 43.7"H) enhance rider comfort with roomier ergonomics.
• Five-spoke cast wheels wear fat, low-profile 120/90-10 front and 130/90-10 rear tires that deliver tons of grip and attitude.
• Telescopic fork features beefy outer tubes for strength, while slider shrouds help protect inner tubes from debris.
• Telescopic front fork with 2.6 inches of travel smoothly soaks up what the road throws the rider's way.
• Single rear shock with 2.4 inches of travel ensures a plush ride quality in either solo or two-up mode.
" 155mm hydraulic front disc and rear drum brakes combine for serious stopping power.
• Super-sporty styling and bodywork create a racy-looking package with an aggressive profile and riding position.
• Wide front apron and floorboards enhance Zuma's sporty profile while providing exceptional wind/weather protection and all-day comfort.
• Headlight system features dual bulbs with housings mounted atop the apron (vs. recessed) for great visibility and a sporty finish.
• Huge underseat storage compartment is perfect for hauling schoolbooks or groceries.
• Plush dual seat is long and wide for improved rider and passenger comfort.
• Sturdy rear cargo rack boasts a stainless finish and features extensions that double as passenger grabrails.
• Electronic fuel gauge lets rider easily keep track of gas level.
• Easy-to-read instrument panel features turn signal, high-beam and low-oil indicator lights.